Table of Contents
Professional Video Cards
Nonreturnable Items (NCNR)
Defective or Damaged Items
These are SabrePC’s (“SabrePC”, “we” or “our”) Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the SabrePC website. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
Return Merchandise Authorization #
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting SabrePC Customer Service through any of the methods provided on our Contact Us page.
Prepaid Return Label
If you create and have an open account in good standing with SabrePC and wish to return a product within the term’s return policy period, you will receive a prepaid return label at no charge and a full refund to the original form of payment, excluding items over 20 lbs. (Restocking fees may apply, please check eligibility conditions here; Please see the International policy for products outside of the USA.
Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee. Once RMA# is issued, the product must be received in 15 days to qualify for a full refund, subject to the Eligibility Conditions.
Shipping & Handling
Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable. All orders received after 11AM PST will be shipped on the next business day.
Products that are received by SabrePC in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from SabrePC.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a “Dead on Arrival” product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- ny product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected. Read more about our Eligibility Conditions policy.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please read our Defective or Damaged Item policy for guidelines and instructions on how to resolve this issue. This is would not be considered a return.
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
There may be special allowances for specific products in specific categories which are outlined below:
Professioanl Video Cards
- Return for refund: within 30 days
- Return for replacement: 6 months (Tesla, Quadro, Radeon Pro)
Products that need to be returned or exchanged will have the shipping fees covered completely by the customer. SabrePC will not be responsible for any shipping fees associated with products that were shipped outside of the USA.
Products that are delivered or shipped outside of the USA will not qualify for any manufacturer warranty.
When ordering products from SabrePC for delivery from outside of your jurisdiction, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges. Contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from SabrePC, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the products. Your privacy is important to us and we would like our international customers to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Nonreturnable Items (NCNR)
- Any computers, workstations, servers, or systems built or modified by SabrePC
- Opened TVs, combos and monitors 37" and larger — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- Opened computers and computer software — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Select special-order merchandise, or any item indicated on the website as nonreturnable
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, SabrePC reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. SabrePC can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
You will not be subject to a 15% restocking fee if you return:
- Defective items (no fault of customer)
- Unopened items returned in the original condition as shipped (excluding NCNR products)
- Wrong item shipped or item does not match what was shown on the SabrePC website
You will be subjected to a 15% restocking fee if you return:
- Non-defective items that are returned opened and within the item’s return policy period
- Non-defective items that are returned unopened and beyond the return policy period
You will be subjected to a 70% restocking fee is you return:
- Returns received in any of the following conditions may be rejected or may receive a partial refund. Items not in original condition, damaged, missing accessories, retail box, UPC code or showing obvious misuse not due to SabrePC error
- Physical user damage
SabrePC is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise. SabrePC is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only. Also, claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.