AKiTiO NBASETNC-A01 5-Speed 10G/NBASE-T PCIe Network Card
5-Speed 10GBase-T/NBASE-T™ PCIe Network Card
This PCIe host card ist based on Tehuti's new 3rd generation TN4010 controller and optimized 10 Gigabit Ethernet MAC designed for low-power, low-cost, single-port connectivity required by Application Servers and Workstations. The TN4010 MAC is paired with the AQRate® AQR105 transceiver, a low-power, high-performance NBASE-T PHY.
This card supports auto-negotiation allowing the NBASE-T solution to optimally select the best speed: 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE), 5 Gigabit Ethernet (5GbE), 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet (2.5GbE), 1 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) or 100 Megabit Ethernet (100MbE) over Cat5e/Cat6 or better cabling.
- Supports auto-negotiation for 10G, 5G, 2.5G, 1G, 100M
- Runs up to 10G at 100m with Cat-6A cable or 2.5G at 100m with Cat-5e cable
- Backward compatible with 1000Base-T, 100Base-T Networks
- PCI Express Gen-2 x4 host bus interface
- 16K Jumbo Frames
- IP, TCP, UDP checksum offloading
- IEEE 802.1Q Tagged VLAN
- Virtual NIC support
- Reduced CPU utilization and improved throughput
- 5-Speed 10G/NBASE-T PCIe Network Card
- Low-Profile Bracket
- Setup Guide