Supermicro SYS-2029TP-HC1R 2U Rackmount Barebone - Intel C621 Chipset - 2X Socket P LGA 3647
- Number of Processors Supported: 2
- Processor Socket: Socket P LGA-3647
- Maximum Memory: 2 TB
- Memory Standard: DDR4-2666/PC4-21300
The Supermicro TwinPro architecture is based on the Supermicro proven Twin technology to provide exceptional throughput, storage, networking, I/O, memory and processing capabilities in a 1U/2U form factor. Customers can further optimize Supermicro solutions to resolve the most challenging IT requirements and benefit from exceptional Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
TwinPro solutions are designed for simplified deployment and maintenance, and assembled with the highest quality to ensure continuous operation even at maximum capacity. Customers in high-end enterprise, data center, HPC and Cloud Computing environments receive the greatest competitive advantage from data center resources with the Supermicro TwinPro.
- Performance: The latest generation of Intel® Xeon® processors significantly heighten performance of Supermicro TwinPro solutions. With up to 28 cores per socket, 6 channels of DDR4 and up to 2TB of DDR4-2666 in 16 DIMM slots, memory speeds will reach a maximum of 2666MHz. Supermicro X11 TwinPro systems are optimized to deliver incredible performance to high performance environments and will handle complex workloads with ease.
- Flexibility: High flexibility and various networking options are key features of the TwinPro. Each node includes a Supermicro I/O Module (SIOM) for networking options such as 1G, 10G, 25G, 40G or 100G and 2 low-profile PCI-E 3.0 x16 expansion slots, giving our customers the flexibility to include add-on cards when they are required.
- Efficiency: The Supermicro Twin Architecture product line delivers the industry's densest, cost -efficient servers. The TwinPro doubles the performance of a traditional 1U/2U system and houses four nodes to reduce data center footprint and includes redundant Titanium Level Digital (96%) Power Supplies for maximum power efficiency.