Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 on Supermicro High-Capacity 3U Cluster-in-a-Box
Supermicro's 3U SuperStorage Bridge Bay running Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 Standard is a fully redundant, fault-tolerant Cluster-in-a-Box designed for mission-critical, enterprise storage.
Mission-Critical, Enterprise Storage at an Affordable Price
Part of Supermicro's SuperStorage Bridge Bay (Super SBB) line, the SSG-6037B-CIB032 is designed to provide reliable, enterprise-grade storage for SMB and remote office environments at an affordable price. Key features and benefits include:
- Hot-swappable modules for all active components - including storage controllers, power supplies, and disk drives.
- Ready-to-deploy - delivered with Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 Standard preinstalled and Failover Clustering preconfigured across the two compute nodes.
- Native integration with Active Directory - enabling fast and easy deployment in existing Windows Server-based IT infrastructures.
- Easily expanded - built-in expansion ports make it easy to connect up to four Super SBB 937R-E2JB JBODs, each of which supports 16x 3.5" SAS2/SATA3 drives. With the SSG-6037B-CIB032 running Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 Standard, you'll have access to the latest storage innovations from Microsoft, including:
- Data Deduplication and Storage Spaces - for maximizing and scaling your storage capacity.
- Storage Tiers, SMB Direct, SMB Multichannel, and NIC Teaming - for maximum performance.
- Enhancements to Failover Clustering and Hyper-V - for improved reliability. For more information on all the capabilities built into Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 Standard.