Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 on Supermicro High-Performance 2U Cluster-in-a-Box
Supermicro's 2U SuperStorage Bridge Bay running Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 Standard is a fully redundant, fault-tolerant Cluster-in-a-Box designed to provide mission-critical, low latency storage for enterprise applications.
Mission-Critical, Enterprise Storage at an Affordable Price
Part of Supermicro's SuperStorage Bridge Bay (Super SBB) line, the SSG-2027B-CIB020H is designed to provide reliable, continuous availability storage with high transactional performance for SMB and remote office environments. Key features and benefits include:
- Hot-swappable modules for all active components - including storage controllers, power supplies, and disk drives.
- Ready-to-deploy - delivered with Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 Standard preinstalled and Failover Clustering preconfigured across the two compute nodes.
- High-performance, tiered storage - incorporates 4x SAS SSD drives for lightning-fast performance by using the new Storage Tiers feature in Windows Storage Server 2012 R2
- Native integration with Active Directory - enabling fast and easy deployment in existing Windows Server-based IT infrastructures.
- Easily expanded - built-in expansion ports make it easy to connect up to four Super SBB 937R-E2JB JBODs, each of which supports 16x 3.5" SAS2/SATA3 drives.