GIGABYTE G482-Z50 4U Rack-mountable Barebone - SoC - Dual Socket SP3
- Number of Processors Supported: 2
- Processor Socket: Socket SP3
- Maximum Memory: 128 GB
- Memory Standard: DDR4-3200/PC4-25600
- Up to 10 x PCIe GPGPU cards
- Dual AMD EPYC™ 7002 series processor family
- 8-Channel RDIMM/LRDIMM DDR4 per processor, 32 x DIMMs
- 2 x 10Gb/s BASE-T LAN ports (Intel® X550-AT2)
- 2 x 1Gb/s BASE-T LAN ports (Intel® I350-AM2)
- 1 x dedicated management port
- 8 x 2.5 NVMe, 2 x SATA/SAS 2.5 hot-swappable HDD/SSD bays
- 12 x 3.5 SATA/SAS hot-swappable HDD/SSD bays
- 1 x low profile PCIe Gen3 expansion slot
- Aspeed® AST2500 remote management controller
- 3 x 80 PLUS Platinum 2200W redundant PSU
AMD EPYC™ 7002 Series Processor (Rome)
The next generation of AMD EPYC has arrived, providing incredible compute, IO and bandwidth capability - designed to meet the huge demand for more compute in big data analytics, HPC and cloud computing.
- Built on 7nm advanced process technology, allowing for denser compute capabilities with lower power consumption
- Up to 64 core per CPU, built using Zen 2 high performance cores and AMD's innovative chiplet architecture
- Supporting PCIe Gen 4.0 with a bandwidth of up to 64GB/s, twice of PCIe Gen 3.0
- Embedded security protection to help defend your CPU, applications, and data
GIGABYTE Management Console (AMI MegaRAC SP-X)
This GIGABYTE server product utilizes a AMI MegaRAC SP-X platform for BMC server management, with a feature rich and easy to use browser-based graphical user interface.
Notable features include:
- RESTful API support (including the latest DMTF standards of Redfish) allows the administrator to integrate with 3rd party applications for server management
- HTML5-based iKVM remote management client included as a standard feature, no additional add-on license required to purchase
- Detailed FRU information from SMBIOS
- Pre-event automatic video recording feature from 10 to 30 seconds
- SAS / RAID controller monitoring feature
Easy BIOS Refresh
GIGABYTE has also developed this integrated function (requiring no additional software) that allows users to update the BIOS of motherboards through the BMC controller:
- No need to install core components such as CPUs, memory, drives and OS
- No need to power on the system (NB. PSU must be connected)
- Update individual (IPMI 2.0) or multiple boards simultaneously (Command Line)
GIGABYTE Server Management (GSM)
GIGABYTE Server Management (GSM) is GIGABYTE's proprietary multiple server remote management software platform, available as a free download from each GIGABYTE server product page. GSM is compatible with either IPMI or Redfish (RESTful API) connection interfaces, and comprises the following sub-programs:
- GSM Server, a software program with an easy to use browser-based GUI to enable global remote monitoring and management of multiple GIGABYTE servers via each server node's BMC.
- GSM CLI, a command-line interface program to enable global remote monitoring and management of multiple GIGABYTE servers via each server node's BMC.
- GSM Agent, a software program installed locally on each GIGABYTE server node that retrieves additional node information (CPU/Mem/HDD/PCI/...) from the OS and passes it to the BMC. This information can then be utilized by GSM Server or GSM CLI.
- GSM Mobile, a remote server management mobile APP, available for both Android and iOS.
- GSM Plugin, a plugin that allows the user to manage and monitor GIGABYTE server nodes within VMware's vCenter.