- Product Type: Video Switchbox
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Condition: New
- Category: Video Cards and Devices
SabrePC B2B Account Services
Save instantly and shop with assurance knowing that you have a dedicated account team a phone call or email away to help answer any of your questions with a B2B account.
- Business-Only Pricing
- Personalized Quotes
- Fast Delivery
- Products and Support
VM-218DTxr is a high-quality, extended-reach 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDBaseT distributor that takes either an HDMI or an extended-reach HDBaseT input (selectable), equalizes and reclocks the signal and distributes it to eight identical extended-reach HDBaseT outputs, each with its own Ethernet and RS-232/IR control signals. The unit also includes a loop HDMI output along with audio de-embedding (extraction) to analog stereo port. As an integrated extender distributor, VM-218DTxr re-extends and distributes native extended-reach HDBaseT signals with up to 4K video resolution.
- High Performance Extender Distributor - High-quality professional 1:8 distribution of native extended-reach HDBaseT signals, for deploying mid-way between an AV source and multiple remote displays and gaining extra extended-reach extension. It is coupled with both sides, input and output, extension of a maximum 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution signal to maximum 100m (330ft) extended-reach over CAT copper cable, and even further reach for lower HD video resolution. The extender distributor is standard and capable of being connected to any market-available HDBaseT compliant extending product.
- Cables - For optimum range and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- HDMI Signal Extension - HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant signal, supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - An intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass-through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Looping HDMI Output - Enables monitoring and cascading to additional DAs.
- Ethernet Extension - Ethernet interface data flows in both directions on each extension line, enabling extension of up to 100Mbps Ethernet connectivity for LAN communication and control of devices.
- Bidirectional RS-232 Extension - Serial interface data flows in both directions, on each extension line, enabling data transmission and control of devices.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension - IR interface data flows in both directions, on each extension line, enabling remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Audio De-embedding (Extraction) - The transmitted digital audio signal is converted to an analog signal and de-embedded to stereo unbalanced analog audio output. This enables user-selectable de-embedding of input digital audio to play at local hi-quality speakers separate from a remote receiver-connected AV sink device, such as a TV display or audio speakers, to provide higher quality audio playback.
- Cost-effective Maintenance - Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports to facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Remote IP device management via built-in web pages or RS-232 control connection. Local and remote firmware upgrade via mini-USB, control RS-232 or Ethernet connection and the K-Upload tool to ensure long field-proven deployment.
- Easy Installation - Twisted-pair cables for HDBaseT signals wiring. Rack mountable enclosure for mounting in a 1U rack space with included rack ears.
- Presentation and multimedia applications
- Rental and staging