A Data Center Powerhouse GPU to Boost Performance, Security & Scalability
The NVIDIA H100 Tensor Core GPU delivers unprecedented performance, scalability, and security for every workload. With NVIDIA® NVLink® Switch System, up to 256 H100 GPUs can be connected to accelerate exascale workloads, while the dedicated Transformer Engine supports trillion-parameter language models. H100 uses breakthrough innovations in the
NVIDIA Hopper™ architecture to deliver industry-leading conversational AI, speeding up large language models by 30X over the previous generation.
Securely Accelerate Workloads from Enterprise to Exascale
NVIDIA H100 GPUs feature fourth-generation Tensor Cores and the Transformer Engine with FP8 precision, further extending NVIDIA’s market-leading AI leadership with up to 9X faster training and an incredible 30X inference speedup on large language models.
For high-performance computing (HPC) applications, H100 triples the floating-point operations per second (FLOPS) of FP64 and adds dynamic programming (DPX) instructions to deliver up to 7X higher performance.
With second-generation Multi-Instance GPU (MIG), built-in NVIDIA confidential computing, and NVIDIA NVLink Switch System, H100 securely accelerates all workloads for every data center from enterprise to exascale.
H100 is part of the complete NVIDIA data center solution that incorporates building blocks across hardware, networking, software, libraries, and optimized AI models and applications from the NVIDIA NGC™ catalog. Representing the most powerful end-to-end AI and HPC platform for data centers, it allows researchers to deliver real-world results and deploy solutions into production at scale.
NVIDIA H100 Highlights
- WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CHIP - Built with 80 billion transistors using a cutting-edge TSMC 4N process custom tailored for NVIDIA’s accelerated compute needs, H100 is the world’s most advanced chip ever built. It features major advances to accelerate AI, HPC, memory bandwidth, interconnect, and communication at data center scale.
- TRANSFORMER ENGINE - The Transformer Engine uses software and Hopper Tensor Core technology designed to accelerate training for models built from the world’s most important AI model building block, the transformer. Hopper Tensor Cores can apply mixed FP8 and FP16 precisions to dramatically accelerate AI calculations for transformers.
- NVLINK SWITCH SYSTEM - The NVLink Switch System enables the scaling of multi-GPU input/output (IO) across multiple servers at 900 gigabytes per second (GB/s) bidirectional per GPU, over 7X the bandwidth of PCIe Gen5. The system supports clusters of up to 256 H100s and delivers 9X higher bandwidth than InfiniBand HDR on the NVIDIA Ampere architecture.
- NVIDIA CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING - NVIDIA Confidential Computing is a built-in security feature of Hopper that makes NVIDIA H100 the world’s first accelerator with confidential computing capabilities. Users can protect the confidentiality and integrity of their data and applications in use while accessing the unsurpassed acceleration of H100 GPUs.
- SECOND-GENERATION MULTI-INSTANCE GPU (MIG) - The Hopper architecture’s second-generation MIG supports multi-tenant, multi-user configurations in virtualized environments, securely partitioning the GPU into isolated, right-size instances to maximize quality of service (QoS) for 7X more secured tenants.
- DPX INSTRUCTIONS - Hopper’s DPX instructions accelerate dynamic programming algorithms by 40X compared to CPUs and 7X compared to NVIDIA Ampere architecture GPUs. This leads to dramatically faster times in disease diagnosis, real-time routing optimizations, and graph analytics.
NVIDIA H100 Specifications
|Form Factor||H100 SXM||H100 PCIe|
|FP64||30 teraFLOPS||24 teraFLOPS|
|FP64 Tensor Core||60 teraFLOPS||48 teraFLOPS|
|FP32||60 teraFLOPS||48 teraFLOPS|
|TF32 Tensor Core||1,000 teraFLOPS*||800 teraFLOPS*|
|BFLOAT16 Tensor Core||2,000 teraFLOPS*||1,600 teraFLOPS*|
|FP16 Tensor Core||2,000 teraFLOPS*||1,600 teraFLOPS*|
|FP8 Tensor Core||4,000 teraFLOPS*||3,200 teraFLOPS*|
|INT8 Tensor Core||4,000 TOPS*||3,200 TOPS*|
|GPU memory bandwidth||3TB/s||2TB/s|
|Max thermal design power (TDP)||700W||350W|
|Multi-Instance GPUs||Up to 7 MIGS @ 10GB each|
|Interconnect||NVLink: 900GB/s PCIe Gen5: 128GB/s||NVLINK: 600GB/s PCIe Gen5: 128GB/s|
|Server options||NVIDIA HGX™ H100 Partner and NVIDIA-Certified Systems™ with 4 or 8 GPUs NVIDIA DGX™ H100 with 8 GPUs||Partner and NVIDIA-Certified Systems with 1–8 GPUs|
If you are looking for NVIDIA GPUs, you can view our latest selection here.
Let us know if you have any questions in the comments section below, or contact us here.