The Eaton® Power-Sure TM 700 three-phase power line conditioning system provides exceptional system reliability that can be attributed to Eaton's processor-controlled zero-current cross tap switching technology.
The Power-Sure 700 combines voltage regulation with a transformer and filter to remove transients and noise. The combined effect is a regulating and shielded isolation transformer/system that solves 99 percent of the electrical disturbance problems, including electrical brownouts, sags, surges, transients and other electrical disturbances.
This state-of-the-art power conditioner also provides the protection, efficiency and reliability that are critical to every application with sensitive equipment.
- Processor controlled voltage regulation
- Tight output voltage regulation
- Zero-current switching
- Wide input regulation range
- Triple shielded, computer grade transformer
- Highly efficient
- -97 percent typical
- High inrush capability
- Transient protection and high frequency filter
- Over/under voltage protection (optional)
- Includes input circuit breaker
- Manual bypass switch (optional)