- Storage Capacity: 14 TB
- Drive Interface: SATA
- Spindle Speed (rpm): 7200
- Drive Type: Internal
SabrePC B2B Account Services
Save instantly and shop with assurance knowing that you have a dedicated account team a phone call or email away to help answer any of your questions with a B2B account.
- Business-Only Pricing
- Personalized Quotes
- Fast Delivery
- Products and Support
- AgileArray technology focuses on drive balance, RAID optimisation with error recovery control and power management on NAS enclosures
- Optimised for 1-to 16-bay NAS enclosures
- Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors are standard, mitigating vibration to keep consistent performance in multi-bay NAS enclosures
- Do more with up to 10 TB of storage and a user workload rate up to 300 TB/yr thanks to multi-user technology
- 1.2 M hours MTBF, 5-year limited warranty and included Rescue Data Recovery plans for complete peace of mind
Tough. Ready. Scalable for NAS.
IronWolf Pro is built to be always on, always accessible. AgileArray technology, combined with standard Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors, make for optimal reliability and system agility. Plus, you can take advantage of multi-user technology, which allows extreme workload rates. Be ready to scale up!
- 1- to 16-bay network attached storage (NAS)
- Backup, archiving and disater recovery
- On-premise private cloud
- Virtual storage
AgileArray Hard Drive Optimisation for Business NAS
IronWolf Pro is optimised with AgileArray, built for NAS to provide the ultimate NAS experience. It features dual-plane balancing with RV sensors for consistent performance, RAID-optimised firmware and advanced power management.
IronWolf Pro Now Includes 2-Year Rescue Data Recovery Service Plan
Your data is important and a Rescue plan provides peace of mind in case of unexpected data loss due to accidents or mechanical damage.
The Rescue plan gives you access to a global team of world-class data recovery experts with a 95% customer satisfaction rating.
Register an IronWolf Pro drive to activate your free Rescue plan and you are covered for 2 years. Extended coverage options available at registration.