TP-LINK CPE610 5GHz 300Mbps 23dBi Outdoor CPE
- Application/Usage: Outdoor | Wireless Data Network
- Directivity: Directional
- Product Type: Antenna
- Condition: New
- Up to 300Mbps on 5GHz wireless data rates
- 23dBi high-gain directional 2×2 MIMO antenna and a dedicated metal reflector, ideal for long-distance application
- Excellent beam directivity, improved latency and noise cancellation
- Innovative snap-lock parts make for fast assembly and a sturdy structural design keeps CPE610 stable even in strong winds
- Durable IP65 weatherproof enclosure along with 15 kV ESD and 6 kV lightning protection ensures all-weather suitability
- TP-Link Pharos MAXtream TDMA technology improves throughput, capacity and latency performance
- Pharos Control gives administrators a free, centralized management system
- Passive PoE supports to allow flexible deployment and convenient installation
23dBi directional antenna and professional structural stability for long-distance outdoor Wi-Fi transmission.
Professional-standard 23dBi Directional
Antenna for Long-range Wireless Transmission
With 23dBi high-gain directional 2×2 MIMO Cassegrain antenna and dedicated metal reflector, the CPE610 provides excellent beam directivity, improved latency and noise immunity. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes the 5GHz 300Mbps 23dBi Outdoor CPE610 an ideal choice and cost effective solution for outdoor wireless networking applications.
Stable Structural Design and Flexible InstallationSnap-lock parts make assembly simple and convenient
Pole mount kits and the freedom of three-axis alignment facilitate flexible installation
Sturdy design ensures stability in windy conditions
Small and lightweight boxes
benefit shipping, logistics and retail.
Pharos Control - Centralized Management System
CPE610 comes equipped with Pharos Control centralized management software, helping users easily manage all devices in their network from a single PC. Functions include device iscovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance. An intuitive web-based interface- PharOS - provides an alternative management method, and allows professionals to access more detailed configurations.