USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA External Display Adapter
The Warpia Plug n’ View USB 3.0 External Display Adapter enables users to connect a PC to an external display via USB. With this convenient design, you can connect up to 6 displays to a computer without installing extra video cards. Once the driver has been installed, the USB attached display will be enabled immediately. There is no need to reboot the operating system before or after plugging in the extra display. The Plug n’ View even uses your systems USB port for power – no extra power adapter needed.
USB 3.0 to HDMI External Display Adapter
The Plug n’ View works with any laptop or tablet running Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP or Mac OS 10.7, 10.8, 10.9. Display or HDTV must have an HDMI connection.
- Plug & Play compatibility with your laptop or tablet. Simply plug into an available USB port and add an additional Display.
- Works with Windows and Mac Operation Systems!
- Both USB 3.0 & USB 2.0 compatible
- Up to 6 external displays or HDTV’s can be added with additional Plug n’ Views
- High resolutions supported (up to 2048x1152) as well as 1080p streaming video & audio
- Supports both Extended Desktop & Mirror Mode functionality within Windows
No external power adapter required
- Technical Specs
Learn more about Warpia SWP800 USB 3.0 to HDMI External Display Adapter
Technical Information Brand Name: Warpia Product Name: USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA External Display Adapter MPN SWP800 Product Type: Display Adapter Host Interface -USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 Video Interface Video: DVI & VGA (VGA with included DVI to VGA Adapter) Supported Resolution Up to 2048x1152, including 1080P Sound There is no sound supported by the SWP800 USB Cable Spec USB 3.0A (Male) to Micro USB 3.0 (Female) Connectivity Up to 6 Plug n' Play's devices per computer Power USB Powered - no external power required.
- Return Policy
Standard Return Policy- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days (no return shipping provided)
- Restocking Fee: YesProducts eligible for refund or replacement must be returned to SabrePC within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item, if the original is no longer available. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
- Customer Review
Be the first to review this product
Value 0.0 Features 0.0 Quality 0.0 Performance 0.0