Product DetailsThe Niagara Pro II is the next generation in professional-grade video streaming appliances. This appliance offers powerful processors and largest memory capacity, taking professional streaming to the next level. With its two independent channels, the Niagara Pro II allows you to capture SDI video and encode multiple full-resolution (D1) streams.
Professional high-end features
The Niagara Pro II is the next generation in professional- grade video streaming systems. This system offers powerful processors and large memory capacity, taking professional streaming to the next level. With its two independent channels, the Niagara Pro II allows you to capture SDI video and encode multiple full-resolution (D1) streams including live adaptive streaming to Apple® iPhone® and iPad® mobile digital devices.
The Niagara Pro II is the preferred choice for broadcasters, studios, enterprise IT departments, content delivery networks (CDNs) and network service providers because it?? loaded with the high-end features that professionals demand. The Niagara Pro II delivers powerful performance in a wide range of applications.
The Niagara Pro II includes two of our most versatile software applications ??Niagara SCX® and SimulStream® ??both pre-configured and ready to use. ViewCast?? SimulStream software enables you to create additional streams from the same sources in different formats ??encoded independently and simultaneously. This powerful software enables you to stream in multiple resolutions, formats and bit rates ??all at the same time.
Niagara SCX management software lets you control all of its key features through an easy-to-use web interface. Niagara SCX will markedly improve the live streaming delivery workflow. By eliminating the need for an external stream segmenter, encoding workflows are simplified and overall system costs reduced.
Schedule and manage live video.
VMp Live, an event scheduling software module that is part of the ViewCast Media Platform (VMp™) suite of products, is now available as an add-on component to the Niagara Pro II. VMp Live is an easy to use, costeffective solution to schedule and manage your live video events.
Annual Niagara SCX V6 Software Support and Maintenance (Niagara Pro II, 4100 Systems)
Niagara SCX® version 6 Annual Support and Maintenance Service Agreement provides the Customer with help desk assistance, minor software enhancements (bug fixes, patches and other .dot releases), and major software enhancements (.dot releases) as they are released for this platform. This product should be ordered for the Niagara® 4100 and Niagara® Pro II encoder systems.
- Content delivery networks
- Mobile TV
- Live streaming
- Live capture, encoding and streaming for professional-grade digital video and audio delivery
- Dual channel, full-resolution (D1) video and audio streaming capabilities
- Video confidence monitor
- Front-panel LCD status display, control buttons and LED audio meters
- Niagara Pro II supports Adobe Flash® RTMP dynamic and Apple HTTP live (iPhone and iPad mobile digital devices), Adobe Flash H.264, MPEG-4, H.264, H.263, and Microsoft® Windows Media® (Silverlight), as well as 3GPP/3GPP2, MP4 container support.
- Individually brand streams with bitmap overlays (e.g., logos and graphics)
- Niagara SCX® software provides remote set up, control and monitoring of multiple Niagara systems
- Front-panel A,B,C buttons activate one-touch, pre-programmable streaming profiles
- Self-contained unit - no mouse, monitor or keyboard required
- Technical Specs
Learn more about ViewCast 96-01205 Viewcast Niagara Pro II Streaming Capture Systems - Retail
Adobe® Flash dynamic streaming
Adobe® Flash® H.264
Apple® HTTP live streaming
AVI capture to file
Microsoft® Windows Media® (Silverlight®) SD and HD *
MPEG-4, H.264, H.263 3GPP, 3GPP2
3GPP/3GPP2, MP4 container support
Stereo audio headset (3.5 mm)
Video presence indicator
Audio level meter
Front confidence monitor
Unbalanced stereo audio
SDI (2 x BNC)
S-Video (2 x mini-DIN)
Composite (2 x BNC, RCA adapter included)
Embedded SDI audio (4 pair)
AES/EBU (2 x XLR)
Balanced stereo (4 x XLR)
Unbalanced stereo (4 x BNC, RCA adapters included)
2 rear panel, 1 front panel
2 x 1 Gbit ports
Niagara SCX with Web interface
250 GB SATA HDD
Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing, inverse telecine, closed-caption rendering
35 lbs (15.9 Kgs)
2U rack mount appliance (2RU x 17??W x 23??D)
(2RU x 43.18 cm W x 58.42 cm D)
400 W power supply
- Return Policy
This item is not covered by SabrePC.com's Limited Replacement Only 30-Day Return Policy.
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: replacement through manufacturer
- Restocking Fee: Yes
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Customer Review
Be the first to review this product
Value 0.0 Features 0.0 Quality 0.0 Performance 0.0