Product DetailsViewcast Niagara 4100 Streaming Media Solution.
Rugged, portable, powerful.
The Niagara 4100 is designed with a combination of simplicity, portability and power to quickly and easily stream your HD content to broadband and mobile networks including live adaptive streaming to Apple® iPhone® and iPad® mobile digital devices. With the ability to ingest high-definition video, the Niagara 4100 is ideal for live sports, live newsgathering operation, webcasting or any streaming application where you need rock-solid performance on the go.
This rugged, portable streaming system can ingest standard- or high-definition video sources through its SDI input, and accommodates a variety of audio input formats, including embedded SDI, AES/EBU, and balanced or unbalanced stereo.
With a portable, streamlined chassis, an easy-to-use web interface, and intuitive front panel controls, setup and operation is quick and easy. The Niagara 4100 even comes standard with front panel A,B,C buttons that can be pre-configured independently to activate different streaming profiles to meet the needs of any streaming application.
A self-contained system.
There?? no need for a keyboard, monitor or mouse. The Niagara 4100 is a self-contained system built with the durability to withstand the most demanding production environments. You can control all key functions from the front-panel controls, or the unit can be accessed remotely anywhere on the network through its built-in web interface. All rear-panel connections are recessed for maximum protection, and there?? even a built-in handle for easy portability.
With ViewCast?? SimulStream® technology, the Niagara 4100 supports multiple concurrent streams in a variety of formats, at multiple bit rates, from a single video source - all simultaneously.
It also comes with Niagara SCX® management software so you can control all its features through an easy-to-use web interface. Niagara SCX will markedly improve the live streaming delivery workflow. By eliminating the need for an external stream segmenter, encoding workflows are simplified and overall system costs reduced.
Annual Niagara SCX V6 Software Support and Maintenance (Niagara Pro II, 4100 Systems)
Niagara SCX® version 6 Annual Support and Maintenance Service Agreement provides the Customer with help desk assistance, minor software enhancements (bug fixes, patches and other .dot releases), and major software enhancements (.dot releases) as they are released for this platform. This product should be ordered for the Niagara® 4100 and Niagara® Pro II encoder systems.
- Network service providers
- Live sports
- News gathering
- Mobile TV
- Transforms your HD content for delivery to web formats
- Portable, powerful, compact and durable for on location streaming in demanding environments
- Niagara 4100 supports Adobe® Flash dynamic and Apple HTTP live (iPhone and iPad mobile digital devices), Adobe Flash® H.264, MPEG-4, H.264, H.263, and Windows Media® (Silverlight), as well as for 3GPP/3GPP2, MP4 container support.
- Captures, encodes, streams and archives digital video and audio
- Enables customized streams with bitmap overlays to brand your logo or graphics to your stream
- Web interface provides setup and control of multiple streams
- Built-in front-panel LCD screen with control buttons and audio signal level display
- Self-contained unit ??no mouse, monitor or keyboard required
- Front-panel A,B,C buttons activate one-touch, pre-programmable streaming profiles
- Technical Specs
Learn more about ViewCast 96-01260 Viewcast Niagara 4100 Streaming Media Solution - Retail
Digital multimedia broadcaster
A/V System Recommended Use
Web interface, Windows Media streaming (Silverlight compatible), Apple HTTP live streaming, Adobe Flash dynamic streaming
Digital video broadcasting
IEEE 802.3z (Gigabit Ethernet)
Supported Video Formats
MPEG-4, WMV, FLV, H.264, 3GPP, H.263, 3GPP2, F4V
1 x USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - front ? 1 x headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) - front ? 1 x SDI input ( BNC ) - rear ? 1 x SDI output ( BNC ) - rear ? 2 x AES/EBU input - rear ? 1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear ? 1 x balanced audio input ( XLR x 2 ) - rear ? 1 x VGA output ( 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ) - rear ? 1 x USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - rear ? 2 x Ethernet ( RJ-45 ) - rear
RoHS, UL 60950-1
AC 120/230 V
Power Consumption Operational
Service & Support
1 year warranty
Service & Support Details
Limited warranty - 1 year
- Return Policy
This item is is non-cancelable/non-refundable (NCNR). Please contact the manufacturer for repairs/replacement.
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: non-replaceable
- Restocking Fee: Yes
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Customer Review
Be the first to review this product
Value 0.0 Features 0.0 Quality 0.0 Performance 0.0