Designed for optimal performance, the dual-processor SuperServer 6036 series support the QPI format quad-core/dual-core Xeon 5600/5500 Series processors in a high-density 3U form-factor. The 6036 SuperServers are ideal for network infrastructure, front-end enterprise, and minimal-downtime cluster server systems.
- Technical Specs
Learn more about Supermicro SYS-6036ST-6LR SuperServer 6036ST-6LR Barebone System
General Information Brand Name: Supermicro Product Line: SuperServer Product Model: 6036ST-6LR Product Name: SuperServer 6036ST-6LR Barebone System Product Type: Barebone System Processor & Chipset Number of Processors Supported: 2 Processor Socket: Socket B LGA-1366 Processor Supported: Xeon QuickPath Interconnect Supported: Yes Chipset Manufacturer: Intel Chipset Model: 5520 Memory Maximum Memory: 96 GB Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM Memory Standard: DDR3-1333/PC3-10600 Controllers Controller Type: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) Display & Graphics Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Matrox Graphics Controller Model: G200eW Graphics Memory Capacity: 16 MB Graphics Memory Technology: DDR2 Network & Communication Ethernet Technology: 10 Gigabit Ethernet Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet I/O Expansions Number of Total Expansion Bays: 16 Number of 3.5" Bays: 16 Number of Total Expansion Slots: 3 Interfaces/Ports Total Number of USB Ports: 1 Number of SAS Interfaces: 16 Physical Characteristics Color: Black Form Factor: Rack-mountable Rack Height: 3U Height: 5.2" Width: 17.2" Depth: 25.5" Weight (Approximate): 75.00 lb Miscellaneous Package Contents:
- SuperServer 6036ST-6LR Barebone System
- 2 x Super X8DTS-F Motherboard
- 1 x 3U Chassis
- 2 x AOM-SAS2-L8-O-P Add-On Card
- 1 x BPN-SAS937 - SBB - Supports 16 x 3.5" HDDs in 3U
- 2 x 11.5CM KVM/SUVI 36PIN TO 9PIN/15PIN/2USB
- 2 x 9ö 4 pin fan extension cord, for fan guide pin at 1&3 or 1&4
- 1 x CD For X8 series
- 1 x POWER DISTRIBUTOR FOR SC937 SBB W/ GOLD FINGER OUTPUT
- 2 x 1200W 1U GOLD LEVEL PWS WITH PM BUS
- 2 x RSC-R2UT-2E4E8R-SS026 Riser Card
- 4 x 1U PASSIVE CPU HS FOR INTEL LGA1366 (HTP)
- 2 x 16pin control panel converter cable for SC826,846, 22cm, PBF
- 6 x 40x56, 4 PIn PWM Fan Assembly for SC513F, 515, 823M
- 16 x Support SATA/SAS HDD tray with LSI converter bkt
- 2 x SC937E 2U motherboard tray supporting 1FH/2LP
- 1 x Rail set, quick/quick, default for 2,3U 17.2"W
Green Compliant: Yes Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS Warranty Limited Warranty: 3 Year
- Return Policy
Limited Replacement Return Policy - Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days (no return shipping provided)
Products eligible for replacement must be returned to SabrePC within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item, if the original is no longer available. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA. Limited Non-Cancelable, Non-Refundable (NCNR) Replacement Return Policy - Return for refund within: non-cancelable, non-refundable (NCNR)
- Return for replacement within: 10 days (only for DOA products/no return shipping provided)
Products covered by this return policy are non-cancelable and non-refundable. SabrePC has no obligation to accept return of any product covered by this return policy for whatever reason, with the sole exception of when the product is found to be damaged or defective at time of receipt, as long as SabrePC is notified within 10 days of receipt of any such product.
Damaged or defective products must be returned to SabrePC within 10 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
Products that state “This item can be returned to the product manufacturer only” may be returned directly to the product manufacturer for repair or replacement (if eligible within manufacturer’s warranty), unless otherwise required by law. Please refer to manufacturer’s warranty section for further details.
- Customer Review
Be the first to review this product
Value 0.0 Features 0.0 Quality 0.0 Performance 0.0