Product DetailsThe FirePro V5900 professional graphics packs a huge punch in a single slot solution, making it the perfect solution for professionals working with a broad range of applications, moderately complex models and datasets, and advanced visual effects.
The ATI 100-505648 FirePro V5900 features 2GB of blazing-fast GDDR5 memory, 512 stream processors, and support for three simultaneous monitor outputs from a single AMD FirePro V5900 graphics card with AMD Eyefinity technology.
Highlights of the ATI 100-505648 FirePro V5900
- Outstanding performance for the 3D mid-range market
- Supports three independent displays with AMD Eyefinity Technology
- 2GB of high speed GDDR5 memory
- Parallel processing architecture featuring 512 stream processors
- GeometryBoost technology provides ultra-high geometry performance
- AMD PowerTune technology dynamically optimizes GPU power use
- AutoDetect Technology instinctively optimizes performance for multi-application workflow
- Optimized and certified for many CAD and DCC applications
- Full DirectX? 11 and OpenGL? 4.1 support
- OpenCL??1.1 support
- PCI Express? 2.1 compliant
- AMD CrossFire Pro Support
Features and Benefits of the ATI 100-505648 FirePro V5900
AMD Eyefinity Technology ??With the revolutionary multi-display technology, the AMD FirePro V5900 supports three independent displays, delivering the most immersive graphics/computing experience with innovative display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces.
GeometryBoost Technology - Unleash your creativity with the new hardware architecture that provides ultra-high geometry performance and ensures smooth handling of complex models.
AMD PowerTune Technology ??State of the art power management technology that provides direct control over GPU power usage.
DisplayPort 1.2 ??Support for the newest DisplayPort standard adds exciting new features such as high bit-rate audio, higher data bandwidth, and multi-streaming capabilities.
AutoDetect Technology - As a user moves between applications, or opens new ones, the graphics driver settings are automatically configured for optimized performance.
Full 30-bit Display Pipeline ??Enables more color values than 24-bit products for more accurate color reproduction and superior visual fidelity.
Full Shader Model 5.0 Support ??Helps create highly complex geometry and scenes without taxing the CPU.
Certification ??Ensure compatibility, reliability and the highest level of performance when used with professional 3D software packages.
DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 Advanced Features ??Enables optimal performance in leading applications.OpenCL 1.1 ??Industry standard API ??Open, multiplatform development platform to help enable broad adoption of heterogeneous computing.
- Technical Specs
Learn more about Sapphire 31004-20-40A FirePro V5900 2GB Workstation Graphics Card
Specifications Brand Sapphire Model 31004-20-40A Type Workstation Chipset Manufacturer AMD GPU Series AMD FirePro GPU/VPU AMD FirePro V5900 Stream Processors 512 Memory Bandwidth 64 GB/sec. Memory Size 2GB Memory Type GDDR5 Display Outputs DisplayPort: 2 Standard
Dual-Link DVI: 1
Max Resolution: 2560x1600 @ 60Hz
Interface PCI Express 2.1 x16 Error Correcting Code (EOC) No API/Feature/OS Support OpenGL 4.1
Shader Model 5.0
AMD Eyefinity Technology Support: Yes
AMD CrossFire Pro Support: Yes
Stream Computing: Yes (OpenCL 1.1)
OS Support: Microsoft Windows 7, XP, Vista, Linux (32-bit or 64-bit)
Thermal/Power/Form Factor Max Power: <75W
Form Factor: Full Height/Full Length
Cooling Type Active Fan
- Return Policy
Limited Replacement Return Policy- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days (no return shipping provided)Products eligible for replacement must be returned to SabrePC within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item, if the original is no longer available. "Return;" constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA
- Customer Review
Be the first to review this product
Value 0.0 Features 0.0 Quality 0.0 Performance 0.0