Product DetailsThe DS316 delivers the ultimate in rock-solid system reliability, redundancy and unmatched performance for mission critical post production workflows. Available in single or dual active-active controller models, the DS316 provides users with continuous availability of media files at data transfer rates up to 3,000MB/s in RAID 5 mode. 6G SAS expansion offers massive growth capabilities by simply adding multiple 16-disk expansion nodes (up to 192TB). Extend compatibility with optional SAS-to-Thunderbolt RAID connectivity.
- High-performance, 6Gb/s SAS Rack Storage Array with Expansion
- 16-Disk Design Supports up to 48TB (Expandable up to 144TB)
- Industry-leading External PCI-e SAS RAID Controller Supports Mac OS, Windows and Linux Workstations
- Professional, Redundant, Hot-swap PSU Modules and Cooling
- Delivers Over 1200MB/s for High Resolution Editing, Grading and VFX
- Cost-effective, Fail-safe Solution for Post Production Professionals
- 3-Year Factory Warranty with 1-Year Advanced Replacement
Be More Creative
Make the IS316JS the centerpiece of your editing, color grading or visual effects studio. The IS316JS features an easy-to-use hardware design which allows users to spend more time being creative and less time optimizing computer technology to meet their unique workflow demands. Empower your workstation with the speed and reliability needed for today's high-resolution post production and VFX workflows. Achieve smooth, real-time playback of complex visual effects compositions, preview projects at full native resolution and gain higher track counts in the edit process - all while enjoying fail-safe RAID protection of your most valuable digital assets.
High Performance PCI Express RAID Storage
The IS316JS professional storage solution includes the industry’s best performing PCI-e, hardware RAID controller that is fully optimized for digital video and large file size applications. An easy-to-use web interface and selectable RAID levels makes the IS316JS a flexible solution for any media application that requires data bandwidth in excess of 1000MB/s. A high-speed x8 PCI-e design delivers data rates up to 1.6GB/s in RAID 5 for the most demanding, mission critical, media applications.
Energize Your Workflow
With a sustained throughput of over 1200MB/s (RAID 5), the IS316JS unlocks your workstation's true creative potential by giving facilities the option to take on a wider range of projects, formats and possibilities. From HD to 4K, the IS316JS is the best storage solution for high resolution media formats such as DPX, RED R3D, ARRIRAW, Arri Alexa, uncompressed HD, DSLR RAW and more. Create, grade and render with total confidence knowing your system is ready to meet the demands of your next big project.
Pro Storage Without Compromise
The IS316JS professional storage platform will allow you to create more content, achieve higher quality results, meet the tightest deadlines and engage in a wider range of projects than ever before. You will soon realize the IS316JS is powerful storage platform capable of revolutionizing the way you create content. The Proavio IS316JS is backed by a standard 3-year factory warranty and leading next-business day advanced replacement service program on all solution packages.
- Technical Specs
Learn more about Proavio DS316JS-F64TR 3U Rackmount 16-Bay 64TB SAS JBOD Storage System with PCIe RAID HBA
Specifications Brand Proavio Series DS316JS 16 Bay Mini-SAS Model DS316JS-F64TR Type JBOD External Hard Drive Array Form Factor 3U, 16-Disk, 6G SAS, Direct Attached Storage Solution for HD / 2K / 4K Production System Configuration 6G JBOD SAS Expander Array. PCI-e RAID Controller-based Solution Storage Expansion Dual 6G SAS Expander Ports (12G). Supports Four DS316JS Units. Disk Support - 3.5", 7.2K SATA Disks, 6Gb/s
- 3.5", 7.2K/10K/15K SAS Disks, 6Gb/s
- 2.5" 6Gb/s and 12Gb/s SSD (SAS/SATA)
RAID Controller (Option) - PCI-e: AC-1882x, PCIe, x8 Lane Host Interface, Mac OS, Windows and Linux
- Thunderbolt: AC-6328, SAS-to-Thunderbolt 2 Host Interface, Mac OS, Windows
RAID Settings RAID 0, RAID 1 , RAID 10, RAID 5 and RAID 6 Enclosure Management In-band SES System Monitoring / Disk, Power & Cooling Status LED Indicators Thunderbolt Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports, Dual SAS Ports, 20Gb/s Bi-Directional Data Rate
Support for Mac OS and Windows 7 Professional or Better
System Cooling Self-monitoring Thermal-controlled Cooling System Power Dual Redundant, 500W PSU Modules. AC Input: 90-264V Full Range, 9~4.5A 47/63 Hz OS Support Mac OS, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Linux®, VMware®, ESX Package Content - 16x 4TB SATA Disk
- 1x PCIe SAS RAID HBA
- 2x Mini-SAS SFF8088 to SFF8088 cable
- 1x Power Cord
Warranty 3 Years from Proavio
- Return Policy
Limited Replacement Return Policy- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days (no return shipping provided)Products eligible for replacement must be returned to SabrePC within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item, if the original is no longer available. "Return;" constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA
- Customer Review
Be the first to review this product
Value 0.0 Features 0.0 Quality 0.0 Performance 0.0