The NVIDIA Quadro SDI Capture Board delivers the industry's first fully integrated GPU-based solutionfor capture of SD-, HD-, 2K-, or 3G-SDI video footage, in real time, directly to the GPU memory. Itenables capture of up to 4 HD-SDI single link sources simultaneously, and supports all SMPTE standard formats. Quadro SDI Capture is the ideal solution for video, film, broadcast, and new media markets.
NVIDIA CUDA Architecture
Parallel-computing architecture that tightly integrates advanced visualization and compute features to significantly accelerate professional workflows.
NVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine
Dramatically improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.Large Framebuffers with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth
Large GPU memory with fast bandwidth for display of complex models and scenes, as well as computation of large datasets.Dual Copy Engines
Enables the highest rates of parallel data processing and concurrent throughput between the GPU and host, accelerating techniques such as ray tracing, color grading and physical simulation.Bindless Textures
Dramatically increases the number of unique textures available to shaders at run-time, enabling vastly more different materials and richer texture detail in scenes.NVIDIA SMX
Delivers more processing performance and efficiency through this new, innovative streaming multiprocessor design that allows a greater percentage of space to be applied to processing cores versus control logic.H.264 Encoder
Dedicated H.264 encode engine that' independent of 3D/compute pipeline and delivers faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications.PCI Express 3.0 Compliance
Enables data transfer rate up to 8 GT/sec per lane for an aggregate bandwidth of 32 GB/sec bi-directional (16 GB/sec in each direction).Ultra-Quiet Design
Silent cooling design enables acoustics lower than 28db for an ultra-quiet desktop environment.IMAGE QUALITY
Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
Up to 64X FSAA for dramatically reducing visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies," resulting in unparalled image quality and highly realistic scenes.NVIDIA FXAA and TXAA
Reduces visible aliasing and delivers higher image quality without the performance hit by harnessing the power of the GPU's CUDA cores and new film-style AA techniques.GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0
Quadro Tessellation Engines automatically generate finely detailed geometry for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.16K Texture and Render Processing
Provides the ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces. Beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
DISPLAY FEATURESNVIDIA Quadro Mosaic Technology
Enables transparent scaling of the desktop and applications across up to 16 displays from 4 GPUs from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.Quad-Display Support
All-new display engine drives up to four displays simultaneously and fully supports the next generation Display Port 1.2 standard capable of resolutions such as 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz, making it easy to deploy multiple displays across a desktop, build an expansive digital signage wall, or create a sophisticated stereoscopic 3D CAVE environment.NVIDIA NVIEW Advanced Desktop Software
This software delivers maximum flexibility for single large display or multi-display options, providing unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.DisplayPort 1.2 Support (with Audio)
Compact and secure DisplayPort 1.2 connectors support multi-stream technology, stream cloning and ultra-high-resolution panels (up to 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz ). This enables maximum range, resolution, refresh rate, and color depth designed to support the latest display technologies.30-Bit Color Fidelity
10-bits per red, green, and blue). Enables billions of color variations for rich, vivid image quality with the broadest dynamic range.HD SDI Capture and Output
Industry's only GPU-accelerated solution for real-time acquisition, processing, and delivery of high-resolution SDI video, across traditional and now 3D video broadcast, environments. Supports uncompressed 8-, 10-, 12-bit SDI via available Quadro SDI Capture and Quadro SDI Output cards.Quadro Sync
Ensures image and frame synchronization between up to four GPUs when running Quadro Mosaic or independent GPUs in cluster. Quadro Sync also allows synchronization to an external timing source (also known as genlock or house sync). Quadro Sync enables advanced visualization systems to scale the resolution of the display surface with multiple projectors or displays with standard applications or applications designed for clusters.NVIDIA 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro
Advanced active shutter glasses that deliver crystal-clear stereoscopic 3D visualization for the most immersive experience. Infrared (3D Vision) or RF (3D Vision Pro) technology enable a range of immersive environments from your desktop workstation to collaborative work spaces. 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro are sold separately.OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
Provides a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications.Professional 3D Stereo Synchronization
Enables robust control of stereo effect through a dedicated three-pin mini-din connection to directly synchronize 3D stereo hardware to Quadro graphics card.
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture
Quadro solutions leverage general-purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA accelerates techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.NVIDIA GPUDirect
NVIDIA GPUDirect capability increases compute performance when data throughput or latency reduction are key considerations by allowing direct access to GPU memory by 3rd-party devices such as SDI video adapters, NICs and SSDs.NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video
NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video technology allows 3rd party hardware to communicate directly with NVIDIA GPUs. By taking advantage of this new API the historical issues of introducing too much delay or latency are gone. With NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video, devices are fully synchronized and the CPU doesn't waste cycles copying data between device drivers.
NVIDIA Maximus Technology
Maximus-powered workstations combine the visualization and interactive design capability of NVIDIA Quadro GPUs and the high-performance computing power of NVIDIA Tesla GPUs into a single workstation.
- Technical Specs
Learn more about PNY VCQK6000SDI-IO-PB Quadro K6000 SDI Input/Output Board Bundle
Specifications Brand PNY Model VCQK6000SDI-IO-PB (Includes Quadro K6000 + Input/Output Card) Type Capture Card Chipset Manufacturer NVIDIA GPU Series Quadro Kepler GPU Designed for Quadro K6000 Memory Size 256MB Interface PCI Express x8 Gen 1 Form Factor Full Height Half-length Warranty 3 Years Key Features Capture Capabilities Uncompressed 8-, 10-, or 12-bit SDI formats: Captures live and uncompressed 8-, 10-, or 12-bit SDI video directly to graphic memory in SD-, HD-, and 3G-SDI resolutions
Capture up to 4 SDI sources directly to GPU memory: The only SDI capture solution that enables transfer of video directly to GPU memory for Open GL, Direct 3D, or CUDA processing
Maximum Power Consumption 19W Outputs Four Single Link SD or HD-SDI inputs
Two Dual Link SD or HD-SDI inputs
Two 3G Single Link inputs ( Level A or Level B)
One 3G SDI Dual-Link input (Level A or Level B)
Quadro K6000 Specifications Brand PNY Type Workstation Chipset Manufacturer NVIDIA GPU Series Quadro GPU Quadro K6000 Cores/Stream Processors 2880 Memory Size 12GB Memory Type GDDR5 Memory Interface 384-bit Memory Bandwidth 288 GB/s Max DP 1.2 Resolution 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz Max DVI-I SL Resolution 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz Max VGA Resolution 2048 x 1536 at 85 Hz Interface PCI-E 3.0 x16 Overclocked No APIs Supported CUDA/DirectCompute/OpenCL/Shader Model 5.0/OpenGL 4.3/DirectX 11 Low Profile No Cooling Type Active/Fan Display Connectors 1x DVI-I DL
2x DP 1.2 +Stereo
Max Power Consumption 225W
- Return Policy
Standard Return Policy- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days (no return shipping provided)
- Restocking Fee: YesProducts eligible for refund or replacement must be returned to SabrePC within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item, if the original is no longer available. "Return"; constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.NVIDIA Tesla/Quadro & AMD FirePro Graphics Cards Limited Replacement Return Policy- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 3 years (no return shipping provided)
- Restocking Fee: YesFor no additional cost, SabrePC offers a full 3-year Limited Replacement Only Policy for many of our Tesla/Quadro/FirePro graphics cards. Products eligible for refund must be returned to SabrePC within 30 days of the invoice date. Products eligible for replacement due to manufacturer defects must be returned to SabrePC within 3 years of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessors Limited Replacement Return Policy- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 3 years (no return shipping provided)For no additional cost, SabrePC offers a full 6-Month Limited Replacement Only Return Policy for many of our workstation class graphics cards. Products eligible for refund must be returned to SabrePC within 30 days of the invoice date. Products eligible for replacement due to manufacturer defects must be returned to SabrePC within 3 months of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.Manufacturer's Refurbished Graphics Cards/Motherboards Limited Replacement Return Policy- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days (no return shipping provided)
- Restocking Fee: YesFor no additional cost, SabrePC offers a full 3-year Limited Replacement Only Policy for many of our manufacturer refurbished graphics cards and motherboards. Products eligible for refund must be returned to SabrePC within 30 days of the invoice date. Products eligible for replacement due to manufacturer defects must be returned to SabrePC within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
- Customer Review
Be the first to review this product
Value 0.0 Features 0.0 Quality 0.0 Performance 0.0