Mellanox VLT-30114?Grid Director 2036 36-Port 20 Gb/s Edge Switch (MPN:VLT-30114) is a high performance, low latency and fully non-blocking InfiniBand switch for high performance clusters. Delivering 1.44 Tbps of non-blocking bandwidth with less than 100 nanoseconds of portto-port latency, I/O bottlenecks are removed making pplications operate at maximum efficiency. The Voltaire Grid Director 2036 was designed to fit into today's densely configured racks. It has thirty-six 20Gbps ports that use the new smaller and intelligent QSFP connector in a 1U chassis that is only 15"deep. The efficient Grid Director 2036's smart design makes it easy to build clusters that can scale-out to thousands of nodes.
Mellanox?VLT-30114?Grid Director 2036 36-Port 20 Gb/s Edge Switch includes smart device management that provides a simple interface for algorithms deploying, troubleshooting, maintaining and upgrading the switch. With a SNMP, CLI and a web-based interface, routine tasks such as monitoring the switches operation or upgrading software and firmware are made simple.
- Extreme application performance by removing I/O bottlenecks
- ?Unlimited scalability across application, database and storage servers?
- Ideal for scientific, commercial HPC and enterprise applications
- ?36 DDR (20Gbps) ports in a 1U switch?
- Available bandwidth: up to 1.44 Tbps
- ?Ultra-low latency: less than 100 nanoseconds
- ?Simple and fast device management
- Support for longer and more varied cable option
- ?Fast fabric bring up and advanced routing algorithms?
- Advanced congestion management
- Technical Specs
Learn more about Mellanox VLT-30114 Grid Director 2036 36-Port 20 Gb/s Edge Switch
Specifications Brand Mellanox Model VLT-30114 Product Type Switch Enclosure Type Rack-mountable - 1U Ports 36 x InfiniBand Power AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz ) Compliant Standards IBTA 1.2 Approximate Dimensions (WxDxH) 16.9 in x 15.7 in x 1.7 in
- Return Policy
Limited Replacement Return Policy- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days (no return shipping provided)Products eligible for replacement must be returned to SabrePC within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item, if the original is no longer available. "Return;" constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA
- Customer Review
Be the first to review this product
Value 0.0 Features 0.0 Quality 0.0 Performance 0.0