The Mellanox VLT-30111 Grid Director 4036 is a high performance, low latency and fully non-blocking InfiniBand switch for high performance clusters. Delivering 2.88Tb/s of non-blocking bandwidth with 100 nanoseconds of latency (port-to-port), I/O bottlenecks are removed making applications operate at maximum efficiency. The efficient Grid Director 4036's smart design makes it easy to build clusters that can scale-out to thousands of nodes.
Mellanox VLT-30111 Grid Director 36 Ports 4036 Series QDR Switch was designed to fit into today?? densely configured racks. It has thirty-six 40Gb/s ports that use a QSFP connector in a 1U chassis that is only 15??deep. The efficient smart design makes it easy to build clusters that can scale-out to thousands of nodes. Delivering 2.88Tb/s of non-blocking bandwidth with 100 nanoseconds of latency (port-to-port), I/O bottlenecks are removed making applications operate at maximum efficiency.
- Extreme application performance by removing I/O bottlenecks
- Unlimited scalability across storage, application and database servers
- Ideal for scientific, commercial HPC and enterprise applications
- 36 QDR (40Gb/s) ports in a 1U switch
- Available bandwidth: up to 2.88 Tb/s
- Ultra-low latency: less than 100 ns
- Simple and fast device management
- Fully managed by Unified Fabric Manager (UFM??
- Fast fabric bring-up and advanced routing algorithms
- Advanced congestion management
- Support for longer and more varied cable options
- Technical Specs
Learn more about Mellanox VLT-30111 Grid Director QDR 4036 36-Port InfiniBand Switch
Mellanox Grid Director 4036 VLT-30111 - QDR Switch - 36 Ports
Rack-mountable - 1U
Throughput : 2.88 Tbps; Port-to-port latency : 100 ns
Hardware forwarding entries : 48000
AC 120/230 V ( 50 - 60 Hz )
Auto-sensing per device, firmware upgradable, front to back airflow
1.73" Height x 16.9" Width x 15.7" Depth
- Return Policy
Standard Return Policy- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days (no return shipping provided)
- Restocking Fee: YesProducts eligible for refund or replacement must be returned to SabrePC within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item, if the original is no longer available. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
- Customer Review
Be the first to review this product
Value 0.0 Features 0.0 Quality 0.0 Performance 0.0