Product DetailsMellanox VLT-30023 Vantage 8500 288-Port 10GbE Chassis Switch?(MPN:VLT-30023) is a completely modular,high-performance, high density Layer-2 core switch, optimized for enterprise data center and cloud computing environments. It features the industry?? most power-efficient and lowest latency capabilities on Ethernet, enabling new levels of efficiency, scalability and real-time application performance, while at the same time consolidating multiple/redundant network tiers and significantly reducing infrastructure expenses.
Mellanox VLT-30023 Vantage 8500 288-Port 10GbE Chassis Switch?is the industry?? largest non-blocking 10 Gigabit Ethernet switch. With up to 288 ports of 10GbE connectivity, the Voltaire Vantage 8500 switch features an impressive 11.52 Tb/s non-blocking backplane, allowing applications to perform at maximum bandwidth and efficiency. As a focused, L2 core switch, it seamlessly integrates with existing switch infrastructures, and enables application performance at the lowest bandwidth to power ratio??ith only 600-1200 nanoseconds of port-to-port latency and power consumption as low as 10 watts per port.
- Provides linearly scalable, non-blocking 10GbE data center connectivity for up to 3400 servers ?
- High density, low power 10GbE data center switch?
- Delivers ultra-low latency of 600-1200 nanoseconds (port-to-port) ?
- Supports virtual machines with isolation and offers fabric-wide QoS per virtual machine?
- Complies with IEEE Data Center Bridging (DCB) standards and FCoE?
- Lossless with dynamic congestion management and monitoring
- Seamlessly integrates with third-party top-of-rack switches and 1GbE and 10GbE adapters
- Technical Specs
Learn more about V7 VLT-30023 Vantage 8500 288-Port 10GbE Chassis Switch
Specifications Brand Mellanox
Model VLT-30023 Product Type Switch Enclosure Type
288 Compliant Standards
VCCI, EN 61000-3-2, EN55022, IEC 60950, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, UL 60950, FCC CFR47 Part 15 Power
AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz ) Approximate Dimensions WxDxH
17.5 in x 22.8 in x 26 in
- Return Policy
Limited Replacement Return Policy- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days (no return shipping provided)Products eligible for replacement must be returned to SabrePC within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item, if the original is no longer available. "Return;" constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA
- Customer Review
Be the first to review this product
Value 0.0 Features 0.0 Quality 0.0 Performance 0.0