The Mellanox MSX6036F-1SFS SX6036 switch system provides the highest performing fabric solution in a 1U form factor by delivering 4Tb/s of non-blocking bandwidth with 165ns port-to-port latency.
Built with Mellanox’s 5th generation SwitchX® InfiniBand switch device, the SX6036 provides up to 56Gb/s full bidirectional bandwidth per port. These stand-alone switches are an ideal choice for top-of-rack leaf connectivity or for building small to medium sized clusters. The SX6036 is designed to carry converged LAN and SAN traffic with the combination of assured bandwidth and granular Quality of Service (QoS).
SX6036 36-port Non-blocking Managed 56Gb/s InfiniBand Switch System
The SX6036 enables efficient computing with features such as static routing, adaptive routing, and advanced congestion management. These features ensure the maximum effective fabric bandwidth by eliminating congestion hot spots. Whether used for parallel computation or as a converged fabric, the SX6000 family of switches provides the industry’s best traffic-carrying capacity, making it easy to build clusters that can scale-out to thousands-of nodes.
The SX6036 supports reversible airflow making the design fit into data centers with different thermal designs. Redundant and hot swappable power supplies and fans provide high availability for both High-Performance and Enterprise Data Center applications.
SX6036 comes with an onboard subnet manager, enabling simple, out-of-the-box fabric bring-up for up to 648 nodes. The SX6036 MLNX-OS™ software delivers complete chassis management, to manage the firmware, power supplies, fans, ports and other interfaces.
The SX6036 can also be coupled with Mellanox’s Unified Fabric Manager (UFM™) software for managing scale-out InfiniBand computing environments. UFM enables data center operators to efficiently provision, monitor and operate the modern data center fabric. UFM boosts application performance and ensures that the fabric is up and running at all times. UFM can also enhance MLNX-OS with UFM Diag diagnostic tools to check node-node, node-switch connectivity and cluster topology view.
- Technical Specs
Learn more about Mellanox MSX6036F-1SFS SwitchX-2 FDR 36-Port Managed InfiniBand Switch
Specifications Brand Mellanox Part Number MSX6036F-1SFS Key Features – 36 FDR (56Gb/s) ports in a 1U switch
– 4.032Tb/s switching capacity
– FDR/FDR10 support for Forward Error Correction (FEC)
– IBTA Specification 1.3 and 1.2.1 compliant
– Quality of Service enforcement
– Port mirroring
– Adaptive routing
– Congestion control
– Reversible air flow
– Redundant power supplies
– Replaceable fan drawers
– Up to 8 multiple switch partitions**
– InfiniBand to InfiniBand Routing**
Benefits –Industry-leading, switch platform in performance, power, and density
– Highest ROI - designed for energy and cost savings
– Low latency
– Granular QoS for Cluster, LAN and SAN traffic
– Quick and easy setup and management
– Maximizes performance by removing fabric congestions
– Fabric Management for cluster and converged I/O applications
MELLANOX SX6036 – 19’’ rack mountable chassis, 1U with redundant power supplies and fan units
– 36 QSFP non blocking ports with aggregate throughput up to 4.032 Tb/s (FDR)
– Port-to-port latency 165ns
Switch Specifications – Compliant with IBTA 1.21 and 1.3
– 9 virtual lanes: 8 data + 1 management
– 256 to 4Kbyte MTU
– Adaptive Routing
– Congestion control
– Port Mirroring
– 4X48K entry linear forwarding data base
Management Ports – 12C (RJ45)
– System Reset Button
Connectors and Cabling – QSFP connectors
– Passive/Active fiber cables
– Fiber media adapters*
Indicators – Per port status LED Link, Activity
– System status LEDs: System, fans, power supplies
– Port Error LED
– Unit ID LED*
Cooling – Front-to-Rear or rear-to-front cooling option
– Hot-swappable fan unit
Warranty – 1-Year Warranty
- Return Policy
Standard Return Policy- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days (no return shipping provided)
- Restocking Fee: YesProducts eligible for refund or replacement must be returned to SabrePC within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item, if the original is no longer available. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
- Customer Review
Be the first to review this product
Value 0.0 Features 0.0 Quality 0.0 Performance 0.0