Product DetailsMellanox MC2207130-002 IB FDR 56Gb/s 2m/6.6ft Passive Copper Cable?(MPN:MC2207130-002) provides robust connections for leading edge 56Gb/s systems. Passive copper cables require no additional power to ensure quality connectivity. The 56Gbps passive copper cables are compliant with SFF-8436, QSFP+, specifications and provide connectivity between devices using QSFP ports. 56Gb/s passive copper cables fill the need for short, cost-effective connectivity in the data center. Mellanox?? high-quality passive copper cable solutions provide a power-efficient replacement for active power connectivity such as fiber optic cables.
Optimizing systems to operate with?Mellanox MC2207130-002 IB FDR 56Gb/s 2m/6.6ft Passive Copper Cable?significantly reduces power consumption and EMI emission, eliminating the use of EDC hosts.
- Compliant with SFF-8436
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3ba
- Up to 3m 56Gb/s data rates
- Ultra low crosstalk for improved performance
- Low insertion loss
- Serial numbers printed on each end
- Tested in an end-to-end system
- RoHS 6 Compliant
- Technical Specs
Learn more about V7 MC2207130-002 IB FDR 56Gb/s 2m/6.6ft Passive Copper Cable
Specifications Brand Mellanox
Model MC2207130-002 Product Type Infiniband Cable
RoHS 6 Length
2meters/6.6feet Data Rate
- Return Policy
Standard Return Policy- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days (no return shipping provided)
- Restocking Fee: YesProducts eligible for refund or replacement must be returned to SabrePC within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item, if the original is no longer available. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
- Customer Review
Be the first to review this product
Value 0.0 Features 0.0 Quality 0.0 Performance 0.0