Product DetailsMellanox MC2206310-015 IB QDR/FDR10 15m/49.2ft Active Fiber Cable?(MPN:MC2206310-015) is a cost-effective solution for high bandwidth fabrics, extending the benefits of Mellanox?? high-performance InfiniBand and 10 Gigabit Ethernet adapters throughout the network. Mellanox QSFP+ cable is an assembly of 4 full-duplex lanes, where each lane is capable of transmitting data at rates up to 10Gb/s per direction, providing an aggregated rate of 40Gb/s. In addition to meeting or exceeding IBTA and IEEE standards, Mellanox Certified cables are 100% tested on Mellanox equipment to ensure optimal signal integrity and the best end to end performance. With Mellanox cables you will experience trouble-free installation and long-term operation.
Mellanox MC2206310-015 IB QDR/FDR10 15m/49.2ft Active Fiber Cable?provides short, medium and long range scalability for all topologies, utilizing innovative optical technologies to enable extremely high signal integrity and reliability. Rigorous cable production testing ensures best out-of-the-box installation experience, performance and durability.
- Low power consumption
- Compliant with SFF-8436
- Up to 100m at 40Gb/s data rate
- Low weight
- Ultra low crosstalk for improved performance
- Low insertion loss
- Serial numbers printed on each end
- Tested in an end-to-end environment in Mellanox
- RoHS 6 Compliant
- Technical Specs
Learn more about V7 MC2206310-015 IB QDR/FDR10 15m/49.2ft Active Fiber Cable
Specifications Brand Mellanox
Model MC2206310-015 Product Type Infiniband Cable
RoHS 6 Length
15meters/49.2feet Data Rate
- Return Policy
Standard Return Policy- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days (no return shipping provided)
- Restocking Fee: YesProducts eligible for refund or replacement must be returned to SabrePC within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item, if the original is no longer available. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
- Customer Review
Be the first to review this product
Value 0.0 Features 0.0 Quality 0.0 Performance 0.0