Product DetailsMellanox MC2206230-008 IB QDR 40Gb/s 8m/26.3ft Active Copper Cable?(MPN:MC2206230-008) is 40Gb/s cables assembly. The cables are compliant with InfiniBand Architecture, SFF-8436 specifications and provide connectivity between devices using QSFP ports. The Mellanox QSFP cable is an assembly of 4 full-duplex lanes, where each lane is capable of transmitting data at rates up to 10Gb/s per direction, providing an aggregated rate of 40Gb/s.
Mellanox MC2206230-008 IB QDR 40Gb/s 8m/26.3ft Active Copper Cable uses state-of-the-art signal processing technology to fill the expanding need for cost effective data center interconnects that cannot be served with passive copper solutions. Mellanox unique low power cable solutions consume 50-75% less power than optical interconnects. Optimizing systems to operate with Mellanox?? active copper cables significantly reduce power consumption and EMI emission, eliminating the use of EDC hosts. Rigorous cable production testing ensures best out-of-the-box installation experience, performance and durability.
- Compliant with SFF-8436
- Low power, low latency analog
- Up to 10m 40Gb/s data rates
- Ultra low crosstalk for improved performance
- Uses advanced analog signal processing technology
- Tested in an end-to-end system
- RoHS 6 Compliant
- Technical Specs
Learn more about V7 MC2206230-008 IB QDR 40Gb/s 8m/26.3ft Active Copper Cable
Specifications Brand Mellanox
Model MC2206230-008 Product Type Infiniband Cable
RoHS 6 Length
8meters/26.3feet Data Rate
- Return Policy
Standard Return Policy- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days (no return shipping provided)
- Restocking Fee: YesProducts eligible for refund or replacement must be returned to SabrePC within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item, if the original is no longer available. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
- Customer Review
Be the first to review this product
Value 0.0 Features 0.0 Quality 0.0 Performance 0.0