Product DetailsTwice the speed of Thunderbolt 1 - ExpressBox 1T is the fastest and easiest solution for connecting a PCIe card using the power of Thunderbolt Technology
Twice the speed of Thunderbolt 1 - ExpressBox 1T is the fastest and easiest solution for connecting a PCIe card using the power of Thunderbolt Technology
- Supports (1) half-length / full-height PCI Express card (max length 7.75")
- Thunderbolt 2 features speeds up to 20 Gbps bi-directional
- Daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 devicesExpressBox 1T on MacBook
- User controlled fan speed and noise
- External 65W power supply
Power, Performance, Portability
- Enhance the power of your Thunderbolt 2-equipped computer with the Magma ExpressBox 1T and harness lightning-fast throughput over a single cable via Thunderbolt 2 technology. ExpressBox 1T enables serious professionals to use specialty PCIe cards with any Thunderbolt 2-equipped computer, so that you can achieve high performance wherever your work takes you. Add a PCIe card to ExpressBox 1T and your computer turns into a powerful workstation capable of HD video capture and editing, media transcoding, audio processing, data processing, or high-speed storage and networks.
- ExpressBox 1T offers the largest card length slot (7.75") among all half-length 1-slot Thunderbolt 2 chassis on the market, giving your Mac the power to achieve maximum performance with any compatible PCIe card. Whether your mission involves professional video capture, audio interface, SAS & SATA HBA, 8Gb Fibre Channel, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, or a RAID controller card, Magma's family of Thunderbolt 2 products provide the perfect outside-the-box solution for your project.
Designed with Studios in Mind
- Need a quiet work environment for your recording or video projects. ExpressBox 1T features quiet ventilated cooling with two user-controlled fans, allowing you to adjust fan speed and noise level based on your working environment needs.
- Technical Specs
Learn more about Magma EB1T ExpressBox 1T 1 Slot Thunderbolt to PCIe Expansion
Specifications Brand Magma Model EB1T Type PCI Expansion Box Backplane (1) PCI Express Slot (For cards that are 7.75" or less) Cable Thunderbolt (Sold Separately) Interconnect Bandwidth 20 Gbps Bi-directional Weight 3 lb System Cooling (2) Fans with Speed Control PC/Mac Compatibility PC (Windows 7, 8)
Mac (Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher)
Warranty 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty Package Content 1x ExpressBox 1T
1x Power Supply
- Return Policy
Limited Replacement Return Policy - Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days (no return shipping provided)
Products eligible for replacement must be returned to SabrePC within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item, if the original is no longer available. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA. Limited Non-Cancelable, Non-Refundable (NCNR) Replacement Return Policy - Return for refund within: non-cancelable, non-refundable (NCNR)
- Return for replacement within: 10 days (only for DOA products/no return shipping provided)
Products covered by this return policy are non-cancelable and non-refundable. SabrePC has no obligation to accept return of any product covered by this return policy for whatever reason, with the sole exception of when the product is found to be damaged or defective at time of receipt, as long as SabrePC is notified within 10 days of receipt of any such product.
Damaged or defective products must be returned to SabrePC within 10 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
Products that state “This item can be returned to the product manufacturer only” may be returned directly to the product manufacturer for repair or replacement (if eligible within manufacturer’s warranty), unless otherwise required by law. Please refer to manufacturer’s warranty section for further details.
- Customer Review
Be the first to review this product
Value 0.0 Features 0.0 Quality 0.0 Performance 0.0