Product DetailsFusion-io FS6-802-640-CS-0001 ioDrive Octal packs the highest IOPS in the industry, 6 GB/s of bandwidth, and 5.12 TB of capacity into a single PCI Express device. This enables organizations to tackle previously unattainable workload challenges with a single server, eliminating the latency impact of accessing backing data stores.
Maximizing Performance for Large Data Sets
Fusion-io, pioneer of the world's fastest and highest capacity server-based, storage-class memory solutions, delivers another industry breakthrough product with the ioDrive Octal.
The ioDrive Octal packs the highest IOPS in the industry, 6 GB/s of bandwidth, and 5.12TB of capacity into a single PCI Express device. This enables organizations to tackle previously unattainable workload challenges with a single server, eliminating the latency impact of accessing backing data stores.
This revolutionary performance density allows organizations to:
- Process multiple terabytes of data in a fraction of the time
- Consolidate data-intensive infrastructure by an order of magnitude
- Dramatically reduce failure points and system complexity
- Slash power and cooling costs of expensive, data-intensive server farms
- Technical Specs
Learn more about Fusion-io FS6-802-640-CS-0001 5.12TB ioDrive Octal Multi Level Cell
Specifications NAND Type Multi Level Cell (MLC) Read Bandwidth (64kB) 6.0 GB/s Write Bandwidth (64kB) 4.4 GB/s Read IOPS (512 Byte) 1,190,000 Write IOPS (512 Byte) 1,180,000 75/25 Mix IOPS (512 B) 729,000 Access Latency (512 Byte) 30 ?s Bus Interface PCI-Express x16 Gen2.0 Operating Systems 64-Bit Microsoft XP/Vista/Win7/Server 2003/Server 2008, RHEL 4/5/6, SLES 10/11, OEL v5, VMware ESX 4.0/4.1/ESXi 4.1 Operational Temperature* 0? to 55? C Non-Operational Temperature* -40? to 70? C Air Flow (LFM) 300 Humidity 5% to 95% noncondensing Operational Altitude 10,000 ft maximum Non-Operational Altitude 30,000 ft maximum Form Factor Full height, Half length PCI Express 2.0 Connectivity PCI Express electromechanical spec 2.0 Power PCI Express power spec 2.0 Max Power Consumption 150W Required Power Connections (1) 8-Pin PCIe 150w connector or
(2) 6-Pin PCIe 75w connectors
- Return Policy
Limited Replacement Return Policy- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days (no return shipping provided)Products eligible for replacement must be returned to SabrePC within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item, if the original is no longer available. "Return;" constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA
- Customer Review
Be the first to review this product
Value 0.0 Features 0.0 Quality 0.0 Performance 0.0