Product DetailsFusion FS3-202-161-ES-0001 ioDrive uses the same award-winning ioMemory technology as the ioDrive, the ioDrive Duo doubles the performance and capacity available on a single device. Multiple ioDrive Duos combined can easily achieve gigabytes of bandwidth and hundreds of thousands of IOPS with a single server.
ioDrive Duo Product Details
The following specifications describe the physical and performance characteristics of the ioDrive Duo.
Performance - Based on PCI Express x8 or PCI Express 2.0 x4 standards, which can sustain up to 20 gigabits per-second of raw throughput, the ioDrive Duo has more than enough bandwidth to obtain industry- leading performance from a single card. The ioDrive Duo can easily sustain 1.5 Gbytes/sec of read bandwidth and nearly 200,000 read IOPS. Its performance metrics are as follows:
- Sustained read bandwidth: 1500 MB/sec (32k packet size)
- Sustained write bandwidth: 1400 MB/sec (32k packet size)
- Read IOPS: 186,000 (4k packet size)
- Write IOPS: 167,000 (4k packet size)
- Latency < 50 ?sec
Reliability - The ioDrive Duo offers unmatched solid-state protection for data integrity and reliability with triple redundancy for a single storage component.
- Multi-bit error detection and correction
- Patent-pending Flashback protection, offering chip-level N+1 redundancy and on-board self-healing so that no servicing is required
- Optional RAID-1 mirroring between two ioMemory modules on the same ioDrive Duo, offering complete redundancy on a single PCIe card
Capacity - The ioDrive Duo comes in the following capacities:
- 160 Gbytes
- 320 Gbytes
- 640 Gbytes
- 1.28 TB (second half of 2009)
Designed around a revolutionary silicon-based storage architecture known as ioMemory, the ioDrive is the world?? most advanced NAND clustering technology with performance comparable to DRAM and storage capacity on par with today's hard disks ??giving you the power to improve both memory capacity and storage performance by up to one thousand times. The ioDrive dramatically increases performance such that every server can easily contain the I/O performance of the world's fastest enterprise SAN.
- Capable of over 120,000 random read/write IOPS
- Allows for less than 50 microsecond access latency
- Enables terabytes of Virtual Memory with near DRAM speeds
- Eliminates service interrupts due to I/O contention
- Save or resume virtual machine states in seconds
- Technical Specs
Learn more about Fusion-io FS3-202-161-ES-0001 320GB ioDrive Duo Single Level Cell
Single Level Cell (SLC)
PCI Express 2.0
Red Hat Ent. Linux
Suse Linux Ent.
Windows 64 bit
Write Bandwidth (MB/s)
Read Bandwidth (MB/s)
IOPS (mixed r/w)
Wear Leveling (yrs)
- Return Policy
Limited Replacement Return Policy- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days (no return shipping provided)Products eligible for replacement must be returned to SabrePC within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item, if the original is no longer available. "Return;" constitutes receipt of the product by SabrePC, and not the mere issuance of an RMA
- Customer Review
Be the first to review this product
Value 0.0 Features 0.0 Quality 0.0 Performance 0.0