Product DetailsThe new DeckLink HD Extreme 3D features single and dual channel SDI capture and playback for both regular 2D and new 3D stereoscopic workflows!
The Blackmagic Design DeckLink HD Extreme 3D is a video-editing hardware, which features single and dual-channel SDI capture and playback for both regular 2D as well as new 3D stereoscopic workflows. It includes dual link 3 Gb/s SDI, HDMI, analog component/composite/S-video connections and 2 channels of AES/EBU audio in and out with a sample rate converter on the AES/EBU input as well as 2 channels of XLR professional analog audio in and out. It is the first capture card to include high speed 3 Gb/s SDI connections for 4:4:4 RGB, 2K film, and 3D; the 10 Gb/s super fast connectivity makes for superior real-time effects. The video formats can be instantly switched between SD, HD, and 2K up to 1080p60. This unit is compatible with NTSC and PAL formats.
The Extreme 3D includes 16 channels of SDI embedded audio support for HD and 8 channels of SDI embedded audio for SD capture and playback with added genlock and deck control features. It is equipped with a fast video processor for 10-bit quality hardware up, down, and cross conversion. The built-in SD/HD internal keyer combines visual elements from separate sources into single images.
The hardware is geared up for 3D workflow using both interleaved and dual stream capture and playback. It works with a wide range of video software such as Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Eyeon Fusion. It also supports the widest range of equipment, such as HDCAM, HD-D5, HDCAM SR, Betacam SP, Digital Betacam, HD receivers, HDV cameras, televisions, mixers, and more.
- Single and dual-channel SDI capture and playback for both 2D as well as 3D
- 3G SDI (3 Gb/s SDI) I/O, HDMI 1.3 I/O, analog component/composite/s-video I/O
- Full resolution HDMI I/O for connecting to any 2D or 3D HDMI TV or video projector for full HD resolution monitoring
- 2 channel AES/EBU unbalanced audio I/O, 2 channel balanced analog audio I/O
- 3 Gb/s SDI allows 4:4:4 RGB, 2K film, and even 3D with a single BNC type connection
- Capture and playback 4:4:4 video when used with decks such as Sony HDCAM SR, or view real-time playback of 2K film resolution at 24 fps
- Super fast 10 Gb/s connection provides unmatched real-time effects
- Switch between SD, HD, and 2K video formats up to 1080p60
- Compatible with NTSC and PAL
- 16 channels of SDI embedded audio support for HD as well as 8 channels of SDI embedded audio for SD capture and playback
- Genlock for video output synchronization
- Control a deck remotely via RS-422 for capture and playback of clips with timecode accuracy
- Includes a powerful video processor for incredible 10 bit quality hardware up, down and cross conversion
- Built-in SD/HD internal keyer for compositing of images
- Uses both interleaved/side by side and dual stream capture and playback for advanced 3D workflow
- Compatible with a wide range of equipment as well as software for optimum system integration
- Technical Specs
Learn more about Blackmagic Design BDLKHDEXTR3D DeckLink HD Extreme 3D - Retail
Specifications SDI Video Input 2 x 10-bit SD/HD/2K and 2D/3D switchable. Supports 3 Gb/s single link 4:2:2/4:4:4 and dual link 4:2:2/4:4:4 SDI Video Output 2 x 10-bit SD/HD/2K and 2D/3D switchable. Supports 3 Gb/s single link 4:2:2/4:4:4 and dual link 4:2:2/4:4:4 Analog Video Input 1 x Component YUV on 3 BNCs switchable to S-Video or Composite. Component supports HD and SD Analog Video Output 1 x Component YUV on 3 BNCs switchable to S-Video and Composite. Component supports HD and SD HDMI Video Input 1 x HDMI type A connector HDMI Video Output 1 x HDMI type A connector SDI Audio Input 16 Channels embedded in SD, HD and 2K SDI Audio Output 16 Channels embedded in SD, HD and 2K Analog Audio Input 2 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors Analog Audio Output 2 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors HDMI Audio Input 8 Channels embedded in SD and HD HDMI Audio Output 8 Channels embedded in SD and HD AES/EBU Audio Input 2 Channels unbalanced with sample rate converter AES/EBU Audio Output 2 Channels unbalanced Sync Input Blackburst in SD, 720p50, 720p59.94, 1080i50 and 1080i59.94 formats or Tri-Sync in any HD or 2K format Device Control Sony compatible RS422 deck control ports. Serial ports TxRx direction reversible under software control Computer Interface PCI Express 4 lane, compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCIe slots Colorspace Conversion Hardware based real time HD Down Conversion Built in, high quality hardware down converter outputs HD-SDI on SDI A output, SD-SDI on SDI B output and Composite and S-Video when working in HD video formats on playback. Switch analog video to Component and choose HD or SD output. Selectable between letterbox, anamorphic 16:9 and center cut 4:3 HD Up Conversion Built-in, high quality hardware up conversion from SD to 720HD or 1080HD on playback. Selectable between 4:3 pillarbox, 14:9 pillarbox and 16:9 zoom. HD outputs via HD-SDI, HDMI and component analog Cross Conversion Built-in, high quality hardware cross conversion from 720HD to 1080HD and 1080HD to 720HD on playback 3D Processing Dual stream SDI capture & playback Real Time Effects Apple Final Cut Pro internal effects in DV, DVCPRO HD, ProRes and uncompressed on Intel Mac OS X. Adobe Premiere Pro internal effects in DV, DVCPRO HD, MJPEG and uncompressed System Requirements Firmware Upgrade: Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start or via updater software System Requirements PCI Express 4 lane, compatible with 4, 8, 16 lane PCI Express slots on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Mac OS X systems require a Mac Pro computer.
- Return Policy
This item is covered by SabrePC.com's Limited Replacement Only 30-Day Return Policy.
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- Restocking Fee: Yes
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Customer Review
Be the first to review this product
Value 0.0 Features 0.0 Quality 0.0 Performance 0.0